All food stations will be just west of the main entrance to Berg Field and available from 2:00-8:00 p.m.
1. B-n-B Restaurant (Hamburgers, Hotdogs, Fries, Cold Drinks, etc….) (Britni – 903-646-5257)
2. Ohana Shaved Ice (Ice shaved flavored treats to cool you down) (Chad – 507-626-0355)
3. Ma and Pa’s BBQ (Chicken, Pulled Pork sandwiches, Beans, Cole Slaw) (Chris – 701-330-7036)
4. Sweet Prairie (Prairie Tacos, Lemonade stand) (Esther – 612-390-0550)
5. Cruizin Café (Chinese and Italian Soda’s) (Mike – 701-436-6050)
6. MSU Athletics Concessions (Popcorn, Pop, Candy, and other concession items)
1. Bouncy Houses from “Jump 4 Joy” for the kids will be available from 2:00-7:00 p.m.
2. Free Face Painting throughout the event from 2:00-7:00 p.m.
3. Mayville Pool and Water Park (By the Water Tower) will be up and running by June 18.
4. Mayville Golf Course, Disc Golf, and the Heritage Museum are all open to the public.
5. The “Delchar” Theatre will be offering a $1.00 off price Matinee at 1:30 p.m. June 18.
6. “White Hat” Tailgating. Refreshments are available for all Shriners and Parents of Shrine players free of charge. Look for the big white tent in “The Grove” tailgating area.
7. Rainbow Garden is open to the public. Just off of HWY 200 next to the Mayville Campground.
8. Larson Alumni Center, Military Honor Garden, and the Garden’s of Remembrance will be open to the public. (Mayville State University Bookstore will be open from (1:00-3:00 p.m.)
9. Live music via “Kenny and Classics” at the “White Hat” Tailgating area. Bring a lawn chair or blanket 1:30-3:30 p.m.
*** All pregame activities were sponsored by (BASF, Peterson Farm Seed – T & R Seeds, Advanced Drainage Systems, MSU Comet White Hats, Jacobson’s Photography and the Top Hat Lounge)
The Hometown Inn has reserved all its rooms for June 17-18 for Shrine members and Shrine Parents for booking. Call (701) 786-9081 for your rooms now! The Willowood Campground (701) 430-7177 and Evans Campground (701) 430-9198 are open for rentals. (Info gathered 5/13/22)
*** All fans are reminded to bring lawn chairs and blankets due to limited bench seating and encouraged to view the games anywhere in the bowl inside Jerome Berg Field.
For the most updated information go to: www.mayvillestate.edu/shrinebowl